Friday, September 30, 2005

New Blog Home

That's right, this is where I'll be blogging from now on (at least, until I get bored or find out that blogger can't do something I want - then I'm sure I'll be switching again - but that's why you like me, because I keep you guessing).

This is mostly just a placeholder post. I'll be abusing the stylesheet so this blog looks super badass (and maybe I'll post something meaningful, but I make no promises), so check back. Oh, and don't give me any crap about the links that point to nothing. Trust me, I know they're there.

Also, be sure to update your aggregators with the new feed URL.

4 Comments:

At 11:24 AM, September 30, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

here's some crap about the rss feed:

where's it at? I see no url for a news feed.

 
At 12:19 PM, September 30, 2005, Blogger Brett said...

Well, if you used a real browser, you'd have a little button in the address bar that takes you right to it :)

Anyway, here it is:

http://uniqueliketherest.blogspot.com/atom.xml

 
At 9:54 PM, October 02, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh, you know i use firefox, but i don't use it to read rss feeds. thunderbird is better suited for that.

 
At 10:01 PM, October 02, 2005, Blogger Brett said...

Eh, I don't really either, but you can still get the feed url w/ it :)

I'll add the link anyway

 

Post a Comment

<< Home