Sunday, October 09, 2005

Samuel Adams Oktoberfest

This is one of several seasonal offerings from good ol' Sam A. Apparently, I've had this before (according to Chris), but I don't recall whether I liked it then. But that's beside the point...

If I were to describe this beer in one word, it would be "good". Not bad, but not great either. Pretty flavorful, but a little sweet.

I used to say that Sam Adams was the only American beer I would drink (before I became acquainted with the likes of Pyramid, Sierra Nevada and others), and it was because of all of the Sam Adams varieties I'd sampled, I found none of them to be less than satisfactory. Not sure why I included that little side-note, but there you go...

Tonight, I'll be sampling Pyramid Apricot Weizen. I'll let you know how that goes.

Oh, and it's only a short while until one of my favorite beers is available again - do not miss this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home