Tuesday, October 04, 2005

"You'll understand what I mean when you have kids..."

We've all heard it before; either from a parent, relative or some random adult. They were right...

My son is only 2 months old and I've already said it myself a few times. But there really is nothing quite as incredible as holding your own child in your arms, wishing like hell you could actually communicate the depth of your love for him. The little half-smile when you tickle his cheek just the right way, when he grabs the first knuckle of your index finger and won't seem to let go. It's times like that when I wonder how anybody can truly not believe in God.

Anyway, I was feeling particularly mushy about my boy just now, thanks for indulging me.

Boobs and beer or something (just to give the post a little balance).

2 Comments:

At 3:15 PM, October 04, 2005, Blogger Vincent Foley said...

Class Son
  def self.love
    puts "I loves teh yuo!~"
  end
end

Son.love

Or something to that effect on a pajama should do the trick :)

 
At 3:42 PM, October 04, 2005, Blogger Beniy said...

lol!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home