Saturday, November 12, 2005

Chad is frickin' back

A few months ago, a little internet mini-craze spawned as a result of a guy named Chad Kultgen. His claim to fame was the hilarious (and creative) product reviews on Amazon. There were only a handful up when I found out about them, probably less than 10. Well, they were only up for a short time before Amazon took them down, presumably because of the language (which I wouldn't consider offensive, but I can see how some would). The whole thing appeared on and left my radar inside of a week, but I still think back on it fondly.

Fast-forward to today - I'm getting the Google cache of a web page I need, and I wonder to myself, "Maybe that Chad guy's reviews are still in Google someplace". So, I google his name and, lo and behold, I find this.

That's right, if Amazon wasn't going to let him post reviews, he was just going to post them elsewhere in all their frickin' badass glory.

Welcome back Chad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home