Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Image Hosting

So, I'm pretty sure I've found a new home for all of my pictures over at Flickr. For a mere $25 per year, they'll host an unlimited number of images, unlimited bandwidth, free permanent archiving of all the images (in their original, high-resolution format), as well the ability to create all the "sets" (read: albums or collections) I want. It's a pretty sweet deal, and I'll be able to stop hosting them on my junky server at home.

They have several tools for uploading images, including one for OS X (which is rad). I'll be uploading them slowly but surely for the next few weeks, and my server will be up until they're completely transferred. Know that I do plan on paring down my massive archive of pictures, so some of the ones that don't get many hits will probably be omitted. Let me know if you don't see a picture you like, or something...

There are only a handful up there now, but you can view them here (don't forget to bookmark it).

1 Comments:

At 4:27 PM, November 02, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now, all you need is a black turtle neck, a venti double latte mocha, and a impeccably trimmed goatee and your transformation is complete. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home