Sunday, November 20, 2005

I like this comment-based poll thing... here's another

Seinfeld or The Simpsons?

From what I can gather (from my friends and peers, at least), these are pretty much the big two as far as sitcoms. Sure, there's Friends, but that show (in my humble opinion) sucks.

Personally, I think Seinfeld is the clear choice. George Costanza is the single funniest character in the history of television.

(Honorable Mention goes to Family Guy, which is as good as The Simpsons, if you ask me).

How about you?

7 Comments:

At 10:37 AM, November 21, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

While both are good, and deserve their own place in TV history...CHEERS is the single funniest TV show ever.

So I choose C...none of the above to your A and B, or rather D...other.

Chance

 
At 5:25 PM, November 21, 2005, Blogger scizrboy said...

I'm afraid that nothing tops Desperate Housewives guys.

 
At 6:54 PM, November 21, 2005, Blogger Brett said...

You guys are both high (especially you, Tom)

:p

 
At 11:32 AM, November 22, 2005, Blogger Brett said...

/me tips his 40oz to AD :(

 
At 9:09 PM, November 22, 2005, Blogger Katie Harris said...

Family Guy!

"Chris, that's a terrible word. Pussywillows."

 
At 12:29 PM, November 23, 2005, Blogger Beniy said...

Seinfeld is funnnny stuff, but the Simpsons is funny and in my opinion has some great social commentary. Seinfeld leaves me stuck on empty.
Arrested Development rocks the house.
What about King of the Hill. It tops them all!!!
Bauggghby!

 
At 12:30 PM, November 23, 2005, Blogger Brett said...

Man, I must be the only person on earth who can't STAND King of the Hill...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home